Thursday, January 10, 2013

Toys, Toys, Toys!!

I've been pretty good lately about getting rid of some of the kids' toys.  I cleaned out before Christmas anticipating their new arrivals.  The boys even helped me get rid of some of their cars!  We gave them to our friend's son on New Year's Eve.  But after doing Christmas three times, the toy box lid once again wouldn't close.  So, tonight I went through it one more time.

Having the boys around doesn't help a whole lot, but they were willing to let a few things go, especially when I told them the toys were broken.  There were also a few Kid's Meals' toys that I secretly tossed, and honestly, I put some toys in new locations, just because they didn't really belong in the box.  I was thinking we might have a few things to give to friends or donate, but really everything I tossed was cheap or broken.  It still feels good that I get to close the toy box lid though.


No comments:

Post a Comment