Thursday, January 17, 2013

More Office Cleaning

No pretty pictures today, just my lovely words (and seriously, just as I was typing "lovely words" my son said "I love you Mommy"!  Sweetest. Kid. Ever!)

Yesterday I cleaned up a bit more of my office. I  had some boxes and things gathering on my floor, so I looked through it and found new homes for most of it.  The trash can definitely ate an old cookie tin and Easter basket.  There were a few other random things as well.

Today, I cleaned out a bunch of emails.  I know, not really anything I can trip over, but still needed to be done.  Especially because I was reaching my mail box limit.  My email folders are definitely holding items that I really don't need anymore.  Just another thing I'm afraid to get rid of!

No comments:

Post a Comment