Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend Update

Not a bad weekend in terms of getting rid of things.  Saturday I went to a crop (scrapbooking) and there was a swap table.  I brought a bunch of things, and left them!  There weren't many people there, so not much of my stuff was taken, but the organizer took it all with her when we packed up, and will bring it to another crop she hosts.  I didn't take anything from the table!  Yay me!

Sunday I dropped off a bag of clothes at church.  It's been in the back of my car for weeks now, and to be perfectly honest, most of it was clothing I counted already in my early days of this blog.  The bag just hung around, then slowly made it's way to my car.  I did add to the bag, though, so I'm still counting it!  Ha!

I'm putting this challenge back on my priority list.  I need to!  I'm starting to feel overwhelmed again and getting rid of stuff really helps me out. My plan tonight is to tackle the shelf in my closet that holds all my hair supplies and various toiletries.

No comments:

Post a Comment