Monday, March 25, 2013

A Gold Box

I bought an Easter gift for my niece tonight. I KNOW I have gift bags - I have a ton, but the gift is kind of big and thought it might be nicer wrapped.  I have one roll of non-Christmas wrapping paper, that sits inside a gold box, accompanied by a roll of tissue paper and gift tags.  It's flowery, and would look nice wrapped around an Easter gift.  I've had this wrapping paper for years.  Probably for many years.  No, definitely for many years.  It was purchased from a school fundraiser that I probably bought before I moved into this apartment, and I've been here for 3 1/2 years.

I dug the gold box out from behind a crate filled with gift bags (yes, a crate) in my closet.  To my disappointment, there was only a small amount of paper left, most certainly not enough for the gift.  So...I threw the box away.  I have a bag filled with tissue paper, so I put everything in there.

Not huge, but I threw something away.  And now I can blog about what I threw away today.

No comments:

Post a Comment