Sunday, March 24, 2013

Old Medicine

I've had other things on my mind this weekend this weekend, so I wasn't really thinking about things to throw away. (Sweet 16 baby!!) Tonight, however, I had a renewed sense of happiness related to filling up a trash bag.  With a little help from an organization blog, I decided to tackle my medicine cabinet.  I thought it looked pretty good because I cleaned it out a few months ago, but I still found a few tubes of this and packages of that that were expired. Out they went!  There is also a bottle of men's cologne that I'd like to get  rid of, but I really should ask my hubby about that because it's obviously his.  I'm hoping I can pitch it because he never wears it.  I also have a tube of toothpaste that I'm going to donate to my kid's preschool.  The older kids brush their teeth after lunch, and this is a flavor my kids don't like, so instead of throwing it away, I'll donate it.  Yay!

I still haven't tackled my hair accessories shelf yet though!

No comments:

Post a Comment