Thursday, March 21, 2013

Low Key, But Still A Win

Yesterday I went through the kids' toy bins again.  I didn't necessarily mean to, but many of their toys decided to take a bath, so I did some organizing as we were putting all the toys back.  I didn't throw out much, probably just a couple of McDonald's toys, but I'm OK with that.  The bonus is that the toys are organized again and some of them are clean!

Today I finally took out the Easter decorations.  Well, the tote they are in has been sitting in the living room for almost a week, I just opened it up today.  I have a bunch of plastic eggs that although I don't plan to use this year, I'm not going to throw away just yet.  I did throw away a handle-less basket.  I have a couple of large plastic eggs with clear lids that I thought about throwing away, but the boys said we could use them to put candy in this year.  We'll see.  I think whether or not I use them this year, they won't make it to next year.

(I also rec'd the dreaded work email that said my inbox was getting to full.  I permanently deleted some stuff, but didn't really go through much else.)

No comments:

Post a Comment