Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

Yesterday I was able to make some progress at home and at work.  At work, I made another purge from my yearbook office.  I threw away a 2001 Penn State yearbook.  We have yearbooks from other schools so we can get ideas.  I'm not sure the trends of 2001 are still the trends of 2013.  Besides, now we have a 2011 edition.  At home, I was hoping to clean out the shelf of my linen closet that holds all my hair supplies and toiletries, but instead, I cleaned out two drawers in the kitchen.  I didn't get much thrown out, but I did reorganize and put things back in their homes where they belong.  I now have a drawer that stores only baking supplies...cookie cutters, dough roller, cupcake wrappers, etc.  However, I don't really bake.

Today, I vacuumed out the back seat of my car.  I wish I had taken a picture to show how gross it was.  Popcorn, candy, broken crayons...ugh!  Today was over 50 degrees finally, and the rain stopped.  It was a good night to go to the car wash to vacuum.  I'm hoping to get some more work done tonight as well.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment