Monday, June 17, 2013

Slow Going

I was able to throw away a few things every day since my last post.  Unfortunately, it wasn't much.  What I'm happy about is the change in attitude I have.  I think I mentioned before it's getting easier for me to throw things away.  For instance, there was a small plastic skull face with arms laying on the floor.  Instead of picking it up and putting it back in the toy bin, I tossed it out.  The kids won't miss it.  I tossed some papers that came home on the last day of school.  I tried to toss a 1/2 rubber ball out today (it's some kind of suction cup toy thing) but I was caught, and since it only came home from the dentist's office today, I gave it back.  I threw away some sticker sheets that still had a sticker or two left on them - we have plenty of stickers.  I threw away some art work too.  Now that's a toughy for me, but I'm better in the end. Tonight  I took pictures of the art work that is hanging on the wall so tomorrow I can start taking down some of those. Little by little....at least I'm still in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment