Friday, February 22, 2013

Getting Bad at This

So, I'm thinking my goal is pretty much broken.  I'm thinking about throwing things away, but I'm not deliberate about it any more.  The though of blogging is even too much for me.  I went away again last weekend, so it was another weekend away from home and not throwing anything away.  I just haven't gotten back into it since I've been home.  Sigh.

I did throw away some socks tonight.  Before we went away, I pulled out all my unmatched socks. While we were gone, my husband did all the laundry in the house.  Once home, I tried to find any matches I could. The socks sat on my dresser all week.  I couldn't bring myself to throw them away. I kept thinking a match might pop up.  Tonight I got sick of looking at them. I said to myself that even if I found a match, I had plenty of socks and didn't need them anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment